My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dance Children Dance

Please excuse the ignorant need to cuss but here is a happy video of people around the world dancing. Yup. People dancing around the world. Smile.

Where is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger The Petersons said...

That makes me smile. =) How neat would it be to travel to that many countries like Matt. Fun! =)

12:07 PM, July 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just loved this clip...thanks Bruce and Matt. A wonderful picture of how God feels about the people of the world. And for those called according to his name, while we wait for heaven, it is okay to dance!

12:30 PM, September 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just loved this clip...thanks Bruce and Matt. A wonderful picture of how God feels about the people of the world. And for those called according to his name, while we wait for heaven, it is okay to dance!

12:32 PM, September 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool. Another great post.

4:21 AM, November 04, 2008  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

I just realized it's been on full year since you last blogged. :)

10:16 PM, July 27, 2009  
Anonymous Jon D. said...

I'm getting a kick out of this video, but of course I can't hear it because I'm sitting here in church listening to you preach. It might be a bit awkward if I turned on the sound.

:-)

Jon D.

8:23 PM, January 16, 2010  
Blogger ThirstyJon said...

That's a crackup. I stole it for my blog too.

:-)

http://freedomthirst.com/where-is-matt-dancing-video/

1:51 PM, January 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home